Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

RACISM AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. A BLACK MAN CANNOT BE POPE!

          Before you  start to question me I would ask myself this question already as to what rights I possess to get myself involved in such weighty issues as this? Probably I should keep my mouth shut and get myself occupied with lesser and more inferior thought patterns.
        Yes, the black cardinal cannot become POPE. Never !
It is by far easier for a white woman to be made pope than it is for a black cardinal.  yes I just said it and I can repeat myself a thousand times all the days of my life until I rest in death. You do not have to agree my friend.
       Now I had made this statement on my Facebook page and had several so called Catholics coming at  me teeth and claws all bared out! To tear me in pieces ? I was no longer fit to live after making such grievous and blasphemous observation. I had been proclaimed fit for my own crucifix perhaps maybe upside down this time just like peter ? One of the replies I gave to my would be judges who had already condemned me to death by tearing to pieces was that if a black man is made POPE in the catholic church the white men are all going to desert the church. They would all loose faith. Ever seen sailors abandon a sinking ship on the order of the captain ? Abandon ship !
 That exactly is what would happen with same matter of urgency and speed.
Now I do not in any way want to pose as a prophet of doom or  any sort, I am just trying to pronounce the obvious!
THE WHITE MAN CAN NEVER ENTERTAIN THE THOUGHT THAT GOD ALMIGHTY IS OF A BLACK SKIN!

12 comments:

  1. no facts here bruv, just your point of view.
    Facts please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Old is the world ? Seen a black pope before ? Or the Black man don't exist?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What other facts do you need concerning racism mr Anonymous?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really I can't seem to place my fingers on what exactly he meant as to the Facts he was requesting. Are the facts not glaring my friend ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. John paul I total disagree with u. For u to say this that means u are a racist in ur own church. If Obama of black can become a president of usa; then tell me why a black can't be a pope. After the head of church Jesus warned us of discrimination...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The catholic church, the last Stronghold of racism ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its true that racism is in the catholic church and even in some other churches, but what do we stand to gain if blackman becomes the next pontiff, have we gained anything since obama became U.S president?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its true that racism is in the catholic church and even in some other churches, but what do we stand to gain if blackman becomes the next pontiff, have we gained anything since obama became U.S president?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well that's your opinion. But once upon a time not too long ago, people said a black man can't vote. Then they said a black man can't be President. All that's changed now. If America can see the change their grandfather's never imagined possible in their own time, then you Mr. John Paul will see a man of colour arise to occupy the Holy See of the Vatican if not this year, but in your lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mr Conspiracy Theorist, What is so special about a black man being pope? Will that solve the self-esteem problems of the average Negro like you? U guys beta stop playing victim and get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your point of view is intriguing

    ReplyDelete