Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

WHY I AM RICHER THAN BILL GATES AND THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND, THE BEST JOB WORLDWIDE.

        Hello my readers, so glad to be with you again. I want to sell the best of jobs in the world to you. I am a pastor in Nigeria and i really love my job.  I have been a pastor in Nigeria all these years and i repeat again that it is the best job in the world ..I am not going to send my sons to the University , a very big "NO" !  it is a big waste of time in this country. The best they'll have is school for theology for trainee pastors maybe a duration of two years max ! So they can take over the church from me when i lay in peace. The church umpire and business must remain within my family cycle.
         You cannot be wondering why i decided to take this decision. These are my reasons anyway.  Why wait for my salary at the end of 30 calender days when i can earn every sunday evening after my treasurers count the offering bags ?  Nigerians are very greedy people wanting to get money without work. A bunch of very very lazy people, go check out the churches, they are all filled up to overflowing you can hardly get anywhere to sit on a sunday morning, very booming business places. Donations ! Donations!! Donations!!! Bazars! Thanks giving come you all, sow a seed. sow more get more !. come donate your cars, donate your houses to me your pastor. Politicians! come to me i would pray for you at these times of elections but do not forget to bring my returns to me after you have assumed political office, bring me gifts at my birthday celebrations. Dash me cars, state of the art cars! private jets are also welcomed. what the poor church members would say or think ? Oh ! forget those people, you would always have the poor in our midst, they are beggers and they will never be satisfied. how much is a good private jet anyway ? Its just about 4.5 billion naira per unit and what if i park two ? So what if i fly a private jet anyway ! Jesus came poor so that we would be abundantly rich! My family and i.
     Now my church members if you rob me by refusing to tithe you rob god ! and a curse is already upon you, a curse is upon your head, your poverty would be worsened. you would become poorer than those rats you see hiding within the cracks in these church walls. sicknesses would be your portion everyday of your already poor lives, a curse be upon you if you refuse to bring the little you work for and earn, if you refuse to give offerings, if you refuse to tithe ! Am not the one who said it, look! its in your bibles.
     All I have to do is the weekly washing of my members minds, suppress their minds, bring a fear upon their hearts, frighten them ! The wrath of god be upon those who do not tithe, who do not bring their offerings, the cankerworms would be unleashed upon their vineyards upon their businesses. Do not forget that if you rule a man's mind you rule him. Subdue the mind subdue the man,  leave him in bondage in fear, hypnotize him with what he fears most and he would surrender all to you.
    Ever  heard of the widows might ? Yes! tell them. She had nothing but brought the last she had to the church, though we did not hear anything about her in the bible after the incident. hypnotize them they would listen afterall they have nothing else to live for.
     You do not have to invest from the money you earn, come i would show you a more lazy way of investing, you do not have to work too hard, you do not have to invest, bring your money for investments just bring all you earn, bring your feeding money, bring the money for your children's school fees and house keeping, bring the money for your health needs and routine health check ups , bring all the monies for home maintenance and I would pray for you. Come,  sow it in church and it would be multiplied and returned back to you in hundred fold you lazy and foolish members who do not want to thill the ground, who do not want to work and invest but want to fold arms and sit waiting for returns. Give to me your pastor bountifully, you would reap bountifully! The church has become interest banks and the stock exchange, come buy shares at interest and your monies would be multiplied back to you with interests. Claim it, receive it !
      However you must keep these secrets  you journalist from my foolish church members, my children are in the best of schools in the United kingdom, they fly in my private jets with me, they are taken to school in my private jets when school resumes, I go for routine medical health checkups in the best of hospitals in Germany and the United Kingdom and India, secretly, I eat the best of meals and freshest of fruits and vegetables, I live in fully airconditioned homes the mosquitoes cannot bite me so how can i come down with malaria ?  My church members foot the bills, yes they do. My foolish lazy church members pay for the maintenance of my private jets, they pay for jet fuel, for my hospital routine health checkups. they pay for my medical bills. Then i come back and tell the sick amongst them because they could not afford two square meals and adequate proper diet and nutrition, who did not have money left to buy mosquito nets because all have been given to church, those of them who remain poor because they have brought  the little they earned to church and cannot afford routine health checkups in best of hospitals, I tell them the reason they remain in their poor sorry state is because of the secret sin they still commit and they have to fast more.
     My church members so dedicated, so easily deceived,they no longer have minds of their own, all i have to do is show them the bible, and my work becomes easier, they do not even go back home to read the bible on their own like the early time christians so I manipulate them like cows.
     Nigerians, the most lazy but most religious people in the world yet no morals, no ethics, no true religion! the pastors are a reflection of their church followers of which am one.

14 comments:

  1. so are you now saying we should not give oferings and thites ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I cldnt read all as its lame! Just one pastor did smtin stupid like buyn a jet and y'all be sayin shit abt oda pastors! Mschew! Gan sit down lame blogger..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Sense someone is very upset here. Are you a pastor sir ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody wants to Blog these day.... I couldn't read off all of this as it didn't make sense. If you must critic, be constructive

    ReplyDelete
  5. The truth is bitter! But blessed be to those who knows the truth,say the truth and lived the truth!! How can you be LAZY and be GODLY @ the same time? Like the saying! An idle mind is a devils workshop! Get busy and see how aboundant GOD will bless u!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I read this,I prayed for u JP: May the Lord forgive u.You shouldn't be doing this;afterall these years you mean the Gospel doesn't still make sense to u?
    Even if it doesn't make sense to u,do not heap more sorrows and sin upon ur head by making jest of what you do not understand.
    I believe in God's mercy and His grace is boundless;may He cause u to see the light of the Gospel in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Intellectual laziness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Anti-christ would arise from the church, his purpose to decieve, he would unite everyone claiming He is the christ we have all been expecting.
    The church is already been taken advantage of by those who are suppose to watch over it. The sherpherds feed off the flock.

    ReplyDelete
  9. EZekiel 34: 1 - 10.
    Focus on vs 2 and 3, most especially vs 10....the judgement upon these thieving pastors that feed fat on the flock.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doc! I seen u'v strained some nerve here...LOL! Sha, wisdom is seldom mis-interpreted and emotions will naturally b pinched.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No be small nerve o! ‎​​ƪ☺ƪ

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was at work today when I came across a rhapsody of october 2011, and decided to read d one for d 22nd(today).in is pastor Chris spoke abt d encounter saint Micheal the arch Angel had with the devil. And seeing that the devil was also a creature of God could not rain abuses and curses on him but said'May he Lord rebuke thee'. It goes to show that pastors are spiritual heads of churches. We r not sure who is ordained or not. Allow God to be the person to punish or bless them. Don't lay sins on ur head JP.

    ReplyDelete